Radical Mission Discussion

Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Journey To Self Value

I have got got been guided to talk with you of my recent journeying of "self value".

Earlier this twelvemonth Iodine wrote to you of the importance of ego value and how I personally had integrated an kernel of value in my life by hearing to my ain demands and doing my best to carry through them, recognizing it was not the "job" of others to carry through them for me.

I spoke of fresh flowers I put by my bedside, the dedicated clip I let myself to meditate day-to-day - just simple things that placed value on who I am and how I experience about me, really.

It is so easy on a twenty-four hours to twenty-four hours footing as a parent, partner, healer and so on, to put other people's demands above our own, telling ourselves and the Universe that other people and their demands are of greater importance and of greater value.

There come ups a clip in everyone's life where we have to larn to be our ain parent. This again I have got spoken of before and tried to help that apprehension by explaining we necessitate to larn to love, foster and value ourselves as much as our ain children/loved ones. We also necessitate to rhenium - measure beliefs of "value" that we learnt then that may not be suitable now - like "you have got got to work hard to acquire any where in the world." "That is not good enough".

This is probably one of the most difficult things we have to learn. On a whole, the bulk of people Iodine have got got got got met have not been in balance with this country (because I haven't) - wonderful, kind, loving people who give endlessly to others even when they are feeling tired, exhausted and basically - well crappy!

Why is this?

Since November the 11th I again have been taken back to the top depths of my soul. Releasing, remembering and embracing parts of myself. And this clip behind an angry, protective and rightfully so - defensive 8 twelvemonth old, I establish a lost, vulnerable 4 twelvemonth old "me".

The memories establish there are not for me to share, that clip is not now but what I did happen is that she felt under - valued, unworthy of anything "pretty" , awful and baffled beyond confusion as to what love is. Inch the Here and Now, nearly 36 "me" values who she is and keeps day-to-day that she experiences of value firstly to herself and then to others-

And yet when there is a "forgotten" portion of ourselves that makes not experience as the grownup makes in the Now, we are not in true alliance - and the messages sent out to the Universe and the Angelic Kingdom are myocardial infarctions - reinterpretated.

Many of you I am certain have got got got read or watched "The Secret" - as fantastic as the information shared is, it talks very much of your ideas in the Now and how they make your world - this is true BUT for illustration when there is a 35 twelvemonth old with "her" ideas and yet within a 4 twelvemonth old with at odds thoughts, the world will still present the "under valued" bomber personality -

Our life reflects what we necessitate to heal.

I am trying my best to set this into words and I pray that you will feel, hear and digest what is right for you.

The Angels have spoken to me of the importance of ego value as now is a clip of huge new energies that are on the "brim" of birthing - BUT we have to experience of value as a "whole" - not just who you are today in the Now but you as a baby, you as a toddler, you as a school child, you as a teenager, you as an grownup and so on.

I completely appreciate the "mountain" of learning ego value. Those of us who were not "parented" and nurtured with love and compassionateness as children will not cognize how to parent ourselves. We can be very good, well - astonishing - at parenting others and placing all their demands before our ain - but because we have got got got got not received for ourselves from a immature age and from people who played a immense "role" in our lives, it have just not been "learned" - we will necessitate to go back to that space of time, mend it and larn to be our ain loving parent and protector.

It is also recognizing that you have been parenting yourself all your life but more than than than likely repeating how you were parented rather than how you would have liked or should have been parented - until we mend and reappraisal how we handle ourselves , we will handle ourselves as our parents did and maybe still do.

The "mountain" I can guarantee you is deserving more than any terms tag I can possibly name. In recent speculations I have got "spoken" with the 4 twelvemonth old on many occasions . I listen to her with love not criticism. I have got got asked her to talk loudly so that I can no longer disregard her needs...

She loves wearing reddish - hated all those yukky greenness frocks - she states me off if I have on achromatic mundane - she wanted to be an water water ice - skater, so I am now taking ice - skating lessons and LOVING IT!

I express joy so much more, I am learning to disregard all bounds placed around "play" and that is truly fantastic - I can paint and I can draw.

And my closest human relationships have changed beyond acknowledgment - people hear me because I hear me - I experience respected, valued and loved. My necessitates are being met! My interior human race creating my reality.

The most beautiful minute from all of this was when "she" showed me a pinkish wooden faery palace in speculation - I decided I would inquire my hubby to construct it- mediocre bloke!

The adjacent twenty-four hours while Christmastide shopping, there in the Early Learning Center was the exact pinkish wooden palace - I bought it - I bought it with out guiltiness and I did not go back it the adjacent day.

I bought it for her. The lost, vulnerable and under valued miss in me, who have now spoken, been heard and believed!! The palace is a symbol. A symbol of my love for her, the beauty she is - and a symbol of "our" integrity and healing.

For I am her castle.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home